Need instructions for the EMTSK adjustable torque screwdriver? Scroll down to the bottom of the page find the instructions and download them.
- 1 CAL 36/4 Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
- Custom Carrying/Storage Case
- 1 Phillips #1 bit
- 1 Phillips #2 bit
- 1 Slotted #2 bit
- 1 Slotted #4 bit
- 1 Socket Adapter 1/4
Need a parts print? In the table below, click on the part number of the drawing you want. The PDF will launch and you can download it.
Specification and Ordering Information
EMTSK Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Kit English and Metric Units of Measure
|Part Number||Model Designation||Low Range||High Range||Graduation||Length||Weight||Drive|
||1/4” F Hex
||1/4” F Hex
The SR EMTSK Torque Screwdriver Kit is ideal for any application where:
- High repeatability for low torque is needed.
- Excellent durability and versatility are needed.
- A limited variety of fastener types may be encountered.
These needs are common in high-precision operations such as electronic and electro-mechanical repair.
Features and Characteristics - CAL 36/4 Torque Screwdriver
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable; many owners have experienced a service life of 15+ years!
- The operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- The scale on the shaft is marked in dual incrementation (in-lb and Nm.
- The magnifying lens improves the view of a clearly engraved scale.
- To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
Sturtevant Richmont tools are proudly made in Carol Stream, Illinois by highly capable hands.