DTC Connect Freeware
DTC Connect software sets parameters (or P-Sets) in your DTC digital torque and angle wrench. It also allows you to download the results log in a CSV format so you can manipulate or print torque event data.
Need to provide your customers with torque data on a specific build? No problem! DTC Connect makes it fast and easy.
Important Notes About DTC Connect Downloads
- DTC Connect freeware is a proprietary terminal emulator program developed and updated by Sturtevant Richmont.
- DTC Connect is usable in the current state and the final version has not yet been released.
- The author's information in the program is listed as Sturtevant Richmont. We created the program.
- Servers are set with different security settings. This means that your IT department may need to be involved in downloading the current version of DTC Connect.
- To access DTC Connect downloads you must complete and submit the DTC Warranty Registration form.
- Once the form has been completed you will receive an email with download instructions.