You may not know our name, but you are probably using our inventions. Over the last 80 years we have invented many industrial assembly tools for torque applications. We've invented torque testing equipment, including the first power tool tester, the first American digital torque tester and the first auomated torque tester.
You are probably familiar with the preset click wrench, the torque screwdriver, interchangeable heads for torque wrenches, the micrometer adjustable torque wrench, and other tools in our history.
You may not know all of our inventions, like this one.
We invented this particular flat beam torque wrench to fill a very specific need in the auto industry. What function did this small flat beam wrench test in the automotive and truck industry?
To enter the contest, complete the entry form along with your answer.
1. Contest begins on April 16, 2018 and ends May 30, 2018.
2. The winner will be randomly chosen from those entries containing the correct answer to the question: "What function did this small flat beam wrench test in the automotive and truck industry?"
3. All entries must be made via the Sturtevant Richmont website.
4. Entries must include required entrant information and business email.
5. Entrants must be 21 years of age to enter.
6. One entry per person. In the case of duplicate entries, the answer for the first entry will be used and subsequent entries will be deleted.
7. First prize is a CAL 36/4K 29 piece adjustable torque screwdriver kit. (Part number 810568)
8. Second prize is an EMTSK 6 piece screwdriver kit. (Part number 810588)
9. All particpants will be notified via email. Winners will be notified via email and asked to provide a shipping address for their prizes.
10. Sturtevant Richmont employees or their family members are not eligible to enter this contest.